DAZLINGBRITE, a S.A.outfit will dazzle you with their delaying process if you try to cancel w/in the 10 period, stall after stall, then bill you for the balance of $87.47 plus the $3.87 shipping initially paid for a total of $91.34; then, they will try and coheres you into accept a $20 refund in order to cancel.

Read the "Terms and Conditions" (T&C) prior to purchasing unless you want to get stuck for a valueless product.

I could not find anything about the $20 in the T&C.Ripoff.com should list'em.

Had an Experience with Dazlingbritekit?

Comments

Cuidado, são uns ladrões, o que me admira é que as operadoras de cartão de crédito trabalhe com esses mafiosos. Se eles não lhe bloquearem o pagamento, me processem por que não pago a a factura.

Does anyone know of a corporate number or anything you can contact regarding this?

I got ripped off as well.I finally received the trial kit, then called them to tell them I did not want anymore.

I spoke with this guy named Curt and he was trying to beat around the bush with me on this. Then a week later my acct was charged $87.47. I called my bank and they told me to cancel the debit card and they would issue me another one with new number so they could not steel anymore money from me.

Oh, I still have not received anything for my $87.47.Total rip off!!!!

I just realised I have been done. $97 and $100. The websites that support the adds for these scams should be hit with what we can all muster.

Had to do a charge back and cancel my card...They'll never get me again!

I ordered this product 3 months ago..never received it..and then they charged my acct around $89.00.I called them, they would not refund my money, they advised me of the UPS tracking # for the order, and said more or less there is nothing they can do about not receiving the product.

I told them to cancel it, they told me that the cancellation link would be in my email. A day later, the cancellation link was still not in my email! I had to call them AGAIN, and the person, whom is in India or some foreign country, instructed me to the website for cancellation while on the phone with the person. NOWWWW, just today, i receive my checking statement and there is 2 charges on there!

One for $1.49 and one for $0.01. There is a # that appears after thier name on my bank statement and I called it (8667778751) and it advises the ph# is disconnected!!! I am calling my bank tomorrow to see about getting a new Debit Card to see if this helps!

There is no reason they deducted ANY $ from my banking acct when not authorized to do so!YES, this is a SCAM!!!!

This happened to me 3 months ago.Now today three months after cancelling I have a charge for $1.49 on my card and a $0.04 international transaction fee.

AND the number is disconnected.These people are crooks.

I ORDERED EVERBRITE THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME 3.87 FOR A FREE TRIAL AND TURNED AROUND 5 DAYS LATER TOOK 87.47!!I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK SENSE APRIL AND I CANCEL IT BEFORE 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW DAZLINGBRITE DID IT TO ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER IT, SO THEY MUST BE THE SAME COMPANY!!IF ANY ONE NOW HOW WE CAN GET BACK THE MONEY LET ME KNOW.

Looks like we all got screwed.I even went as fair as sending the product back and still have got no refund.

They also took 87.45 out of my account and won't give it back.

Something needs to be done but what can we do????they had there phone disconneted.

SAME PROBLEM THIS COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY CARD 87.47 AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM.I ALSO HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THE CARD AND HAVE THE BANK REISSUE ME A NEW ONE WITH NEW CARD NUMBER.

I HAVENT EVEN GOT THE FREE SAMPLE. THIS IS A TRUE RIP OFF.

I DONT DEAL WITH COMPANYS THAT MAKE YOU CANCEL OR YOU ARE CHARGED.I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF THESE COMPANYS.